Fort Bragg Unified School District
MISSION STATEMENT: Our purpose is to prepare students to be responsible, ethical and productive citizens. Our students will master basic skills, understand their career options, and value lifelong learning. We will use state of the art technology with effective instruction to improve opportunities for our students to excel.
OVERALL THEME: Increasing student engagement and achievement
1. Provide comprehensive educational opportunities that foster success and high academic achievement for each student.
HEALTHY LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
2. Ensure a safe, healthy and supportive learning and working environment for students and adults.
3. Support a system-wide environment that treats all groups fairly, and delivers the best educational practice coupled with a personal concern for the welfare and success of every student.
FACILITIES AND PRACTICES THAT PROVIDE SAFETY AND SECURITY FOR ALL
4. Provide high quality, attractive facilities that foster pride in our community and support a secure and high achieving school environment.
SOUND AND THOUGHTFUL FISCAL MANAGEMENT AND POLICIES
5. Build our capacity to sustain long-term fiscal solvency and maintain quality programs.
Adopted: March 27, 2007